Passionate about software and technology? Do you have an interest in electronics and IoT projects? We are looking for an enthusiastic and experience Computer Vision Engineer to join our R&D team.
Our company is reimagining the world and creates cutting-edge IoT projects, and we want you to be part of our team. We are currently looking for a Computer Vision Engineer with interest in electronics to create and maintain software for our IoT electronics projects. This is a fantastic opportunity to engage in a positive and creative work environment that offers excellent benefits and flexible schedules.
Responsibilities and Duties
• Design, implement, validate, and release applications and capabilities in C++ and Python.
• Write clear and testable code. Maintain and improve the performance of existing software.
• Clearly and regularly communicate with management
• Design and update software database
• Test and maintain software products to ensure strong functionality and optimization
• Recommend improvements to existing software programs as necessary
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer science/engineer or related field. Master’s degree will be considered as an advantage.
• 2 years of working experience in a similar position is preferred.
• Proven experience in Python or C++ programming.
• Image processing, experience of Deep learning frameworks such as Tensorflow.
• Knowledge of DBs including NoSQL databases (administration and design).
• Knowledge of front-end development with HTML , CSS, PHP web frameworks will be considered as an advantage.
• Proactive attitude towards solving issues and achieving results.
Email: Jobs@netcy.com | Contact person: Mr. George Georgiou